Portfolio - Glenn Jenkins - PHP Developer
- TickTack is a Ticket-tracking application. It is not a commercial application; it exists to show off my talents!
- TickTack-NG is an alternative front end to TickTack (above), using AngularJS and the API in TickTack.
- Scrabble: And then I had the urge to implement Scrabble. Written in Angular 2, and painfully upgraded to Angular 5
- FizzBuzz is a trivial program to display the output from the FizzBuzzWhizz game.
- DB Layer is an attempt at a DB abstration layer. As such, there's not much to look at, so I wouldn't bother.
- Lattice is a data presentation and management framework. It's a bit like a spreadsheet on DB tables. There are several screens:
- Example 1 is an orders-lines example, where you choose the customer in each order.
- Example 2 is a customers-orders-lines example (3 level parent-child-grandchild).
- Example 3 consists of maintenance lattices for people (order pickers) and product items (where order lines referencing each item are displayed).
- Countdown is designed to solve the Channel 4 Countdown Numbers game.
- 3D viewer is just a bit of fun. You create cells in 3-dimensional space, and navigate around them. Again, there are a few examples:
Bear in mind these are still works in progress, so there may be bugs and features still to add (see issues in Github).